At Long & Long, we know these past few months have been tremendously difficult for us all. While we’re certainly not anywhere near December, we think we could all use a little Christmas (in July) cheer!
That’s why we’ve launched our 12 Days of Christmas (in July) Giveaway on our Facebook page! Starting on July 13th, 2020, we will be giving away one (1) $50 Visa gift card every day for 12 days!
To spread the Christmas spirit even further, each local charity listed below will receive two $50 donations. We’re grateful for these incredible organizations that do so much to support our local communities.
- Ronald McDonald House Mobile
- Feeding the Gulf Coast
- Big Brothers Big Sisters of South Alabama
- Housing First, Incc
- Salvation Army of Coastal Alabama
- Wilmer Hall Children’s Home
To enter for a chance to win, all you have to do is:
- Like our Facebook page.
- Like the post.
- And leave a comment following the prompt detailed in the Facebook post
*To be eligible to win, you must live within 100 miles of Mobile, AL. Winners can receive their prize via standard USPS mail or by visiting the Long & Long office in Mobile, AL.*
Each day’s winner will be announced on our Facebook page the following day and the winners will be contacted privately to coordinate the delivery of their gift cards.
Our team at Long & Long knows the power of spreading positivity even during the toughest times. With a long history of giving back to Mobile, Alabama, and our surrounding communities, we think it’s more important now than ever to find ways, no matter how small, to brighten someone else’s day.
Head over to our Facebook page today to enter for your chance to win our 12 Days of Christmas (in July) Giveaway!
Who can enter:
1. Must legally reside within 100 miles of Mobile, Alabama, and must be 18 years of age or older on the date of
entry. The organization reserves the right to examine identification and may reasonably choose to accept or deny awarding the prize based on the identification presented.
2. Employees (including, without limitation, part-time or temporary employees) of Long & Long
Attorneys and contest sponsors, their respective parent entities, subsidiaries, affiliated
companies and advertising and promotion agencies and the immediate family (i.e., current and
ex-spouses, parents, grandparents, children, grandchildren, and siblings and in-laws and steps
in any of the foregoing categories) and other household members (i.e., roommates,
housemates, significant others, and partners of each legally residing at the same address) of
each are NOT eligible.
Terms and Conditions:
Please read the following terms and conditions. There is NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO
ENTER. By proceeding for participating in the contest, you accept and agree to be bound by
these terms and conditions:
1) Each Participant must like the Long & Long Attorneys fan page
2) Indecent comments will be automatically deleted by the Long & Long Attorneys page
3) Selection of the winner will be done by Long & Long Attorneys. No explanation or
justification will be provided for the selection of the winner. The decision of Long & Long
Attorneys shall be final.
4) The Winner may be announced through Long & Long Attorneys Facebook page, and/or
through any other manner, which shall be available for a limited period only, as Organizers may
5) The reward will not be replaced if damaged either in transit or on receipt by the winner.
However, efforts will be made to ensure that the rewards will be handled with necessary care
7) Upon the announcement of the winner, the winner will be required to contact the firm and coordinate a pickup arrangement or provide his/her shipping address immediately after receiving the information about his/her winning the
competition. The shipping address must be a legal residential address (no P.O. Boxes) within 100 mile of Mobile, Alabama. No electronic transfers or cash equivalent will be offered. The organizer reserves the right to replace the winner in case of non-receipt of said information from the winner within 24 hours of being contacted through Facebook.
8) The grand prize is non-transferable, non-negotiable, non-encashable and non-assignable in
the name of any other person.
9) By participating in the competition, you implicitly give your consent to receiving
correspondence from Long & Long Attorneys.
10) The Organizers reserve the right to change/modify the contest or terms and conditions at
any time at its own discretion, without assigning any reason. Before the expiration of the last
date of the competition, the organizers shall have the right to suspend this competition.
11) Participants hereby represent to Long & Long Attorneys that the entry and its contents are
not in violation of any law, morality and social/public conscience etc. and further, the said
caption and its contents are not derogatory, defamatory, and inflammatory and violation of
privacy and/or intellectual property rights.
12) In case of any dispute or difference in respect or in connection with Long & Long Attorneys,
the decision of Long & Long Attorneys shall be final and binding on all concerned.
13) Long & Long Attorneys or its authorized representative, reserves the right to verify the
validity of entries and to disqualify any entrant into the contest who tampers with the entry
process or who submits an entry that is not in accordance with these conditions of entry into the
14) Participation in this contest implies acceptance of all the terms and conditions of the contest
mentioned herein. Subject to all U. S. federal, state and local laws and regulations. Void where
prohibited. Taxes on prize are the sole responsibility of the winner
This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed, administered by or associated with Facebook, Visa, or the charities listed above.