A Super Lawyers Rising Star, Trip is known for getting results. His experience allows him to plan three steps ahead, whether it be preparing for trial, or obtaining a favorable settlement beforehand.
Having represented hundreds of clients over the years in a variety of different cases, Trip is known for taking on some of the biggest and most powerful companies and people in the State. Trip has consistently produced successful results for his clients in a multitude of contexts, including: mass-torts, environmental pollution, car wrecks, 18-wheeler wrecks, slip/trip and falls, insurance bad faith, and fraud just to name a few.
Born and raised in Tuscaloosa, he attended Tulane University where he double-majored in History and Philosophy, graduating with honors in 2005. While in college, Trip volunteered with Habitat for Humanity and as a tutor in the New Orleans Public School System.
He then attended law school at the University of Alabama School of Law, where he graduated magna cum laude in 2008. During law school, he received the prestigious Dean’s Community Service Award for his leadership in giving back to the community.
Trip lives in Mobile with his wife and daughter.
Bar Admissions, Certifications, and Associations
- The Supreme Court of the United States of America
- The United States District Court for the Southern District of Alabama
- The United States District Court for the Middle District of Alabama
- The Alabama State Bar Association
- The South Alabama Trial Lawyers Association
- The Alabama Association for Justice
University of Alabama School of Law, J.D. Magna Cum Laude
- Order of the Coif
- Senior Editor for the Alabama Law Review
- Hugo L. Black Scholar
- Dean’s Community Service Award
- Best Paper Award: Decedents’ Estates, Trusts, Fiduciary Obligations, Secured Credit Transactions, The Legal Profession, Family Law, Labor Law
Tulane University, B.A. Philosophy and History, Cum Laude
- Tulane Honor Student and Dean’s List
- Phi Beta Kappa, Phi Alpha Theta, and Phi Eta Sigma academic honor societies