Answers to some of the most commonly asked questions about personal injury law and about our practice.
For detailed questions and answers about specific types of claim, see our general information pages for the following practice areas:
- Accidents – including motor vehicle accidents, dangerous premises accidents, construction accidents, and dog bites.
- Severe Injury – detailed information on claims arising from specific types of injury, including back, neck, brain, and burn injuries.
- Defective Products – information about defective product claims.
- Medical Malpractice – information and frequently asked questions about medical malpractice claims.
- Job Injuries – detailed information and answers to frequently asked questions about on-the-job injuries.
- Insurance Liability – detailed information and answers to frequently asked questions about Insurance Liability.
- Wrongful Death – specific information and answers to frequently asked questions about wrongful death cases.
Frequently Asked Questions: General Personal Injury Law and Long & Long.
- Do I have a personal injury case?
- How much is my claim worth?
- Can you take my case?
- How much do your services cost?
- How long do you think it will take to resolve my case?
- How can you help me right now?
- Are there steps I can take to help my claim?