The National Safety Council has named the first week of September National Childhood Injury Prevention Week. This week is designed to spread awareness about keeping your children safe and protected during all of their activities.
Here are some tips for keeping your children safe:
- Keep younger children in car seats till they have met the standards to be in a regular seat
- Use proper car seats and always watch for recalls on defective products
- Don’t have children in the front seat till they’re old enough for fear of injuries due to a car accident
- Take protective measures when your children play sports
- Always have your children wear a helmet and follow traffic laws when riding a bike
Our Alabama attorneys have experience representing families and children that have suffered because of a car accident or defective product, so we echo the National Safety Council’s message to keep your children safe.
If your child has been injured as a result of a defective product or another’s negligence, please contact Long & Long today. Our experienced team can help get the settlement you deserve. We serve clients in Mobile, Alabama and the surrounding areas. Call us at (251) 432-2277.