A number of packaged foods sold at Target stores under the Market Pantry and Archer Farms labels have been recalled due to possible contamination with Listeria monocytogenes, the bacteria that can cause the severe infection known as listeriosis.
If you or a loved one became ill after eating one of the products listed below, the Mobile, Alabama, product liability attorneys at Long & Long may be able to help you recover the financial compensation you need for medical expenses, pain and suffering, and other related damages.
It is not yet known how many Target stores carried the potentially contaminated items. The recall affects food products with the following Target item numbers (or DPCI codes):
- 216-24-0207, Archer Farms Four Bean Salad (14-ounce)
- 216-24-0102, Market Pantry American Potato Salad (3-pound)
- 216-24-0107, Market Pantry American Potato Salad (16-ounce)
- 216-24-0103, Market Pantry Chicken Salad (12-ounce)
- 216-24-0106, Market Pantry Cole Slaw, (15-ounce)
- 216-24-0114, Market Pantry Cole Slaw, (44-ounce)
- 216-24-0109, Market Pantry Egg Salad, (12-ounce)
- 216-24-0101, Market Pantry Macaroni Salad (3-pound)
- 216-24-0105, Market Pantry Macaroni Salad (16-ounce)
- 216-24-0104, Market Pantry Mustard Potato Salad (16-ounce)
- 216-24-0100, Market Pantry Mustard Potato Salad (3-pound)
- 216-24-0116, Market Pantry Reduced Fat Mustard Potato Salad (16-ounce)
- 216-24-0108, Markel Pantry Tuna Salad (12-ounce)
- 216-24-0119, Market Pantry Italian Pasta Salad (14-ounce)
- 878-02-0051/0151 Layered Taco Dip
Consumers with questions regarding expiration date information or other concerns should call Garden-Fresh Foods, the company which manufactured the products sold under the Market Pantry and Archer Farms labels, at 800-645-3367.
If you or a family member became sick after eating one of these products or were harmed by another defective product, please contact the Mobile, Alabama, product liability lawyers at Long & Long for your free case consultation.