Affected by Hurricane Sally or Laura? We'll handle your claim and the insurance company for you. Get Started
Google Verified Badge

Videos

Contact Us

During the winter season it’s extremely important that you’ve had your gas furnace properly serviced and evaluated by a qualified professional. Failure to do this can result in carbon monoxide poisoning and death. I recently handled a case where two individuals lost their life because their furnace had not been properly evaluated. When it got real cold their furnace ran continuously for several days. There was a build oup of carbon monoxide which is a silent, deadly killer. You can not smell, see or taste it. This could have easily been avoided had a qualified professional serviced and evaluated the furnace prior to cold season coming on. If you or a loved one have been experienced carbon monoxide poisoning please give me a call for a free case evaluation. I’ll be more than happy to personally speak with you and handle the case. My name is attorney Earle Long, please contact me at 251-432-4848.

Long & Long Mobile Office

3600 Springhill Memorial Drive N Mobile, AL 36608

Phone: (251) 432-2277

Long & Long Orange Beach Office

27075 Marina Rd. Orange Beach, AL 36561

Phone: (251) 432-4878

Free Case Review

Contact Us Today