Google Verified Badge


Contact Us

If you’re involved in an automobile accident in Alabama you have two years from the day of the accident to file your lawsuit. If you’re a minor you have until you reach the age of 21 to file your lawsuit. If you don’t file within that time you are forever barred by the statute of limitations. I’m attorney Earle Long, if you’ve been involved in a car wreck please call me. I’ll personally return your call and personally handle your case. 251-432-4848

Long & Long Mobile Office

3600 Springhill Memorial Dr N, Mobile, AL 36608

Phone: (251) 432-2277

Long & Long Orange Beach Office

27075 Marina Rd. Orange Beach, AL 36561

Phone: (251) 432-4878

Free Case Review

Contact Us Today