Google Verified Badge


Contact Us

What should I do if a loved one has been seriously injured in an accident, and their prognosis for surviving is poor? You need to contact me immediately. If I file a suit prior to them dying you get a lot more money because it saves the compensatory damages where you’re able to get lost wages, medical bills, pain and suffering, mental anguish. I’m attorney Earle Long please call me, I’ll personally return your call and personally handle your case 251-432-4848.

Long & Long Mobile Office

3600 Springhill Memorial Dr N, Mobile, AL 36608

Phone: (251) 432-2277

Long & Long Orange Beach Office

27075 Marina Rd. Orange Beach, AL 36561

Phone: (251) 432-4878

Free Case Review

Contact Us Today