Google Verified Badge


Contact Us

What happens if I’m injured on the job by somebody who’s not my employer of a fellow employee? You would have a third party case. Third party cases are very lucrative in that the workman’s compensation laws do not apply to that particular party and you can get your full range of damages which is both compensatory and punitive damages. Often I’ve handled claims say in a construction job where a person’s injured by someone who is not their employer but is another subcontract from the job. If that’s the case you get out of the workman’s compensation scheme and collect a lot more money. If you think you have experienced a third party injury please give me a call I’m attorney Earle Long. 251-432-4848

Long & Long Mobile Office

3600 Springhill Memorial Dr N, Mobile, AL 36608

Phone: (251) 432-2277

Long & Long Orange Beach Office

27075 Marina Rd. Orange Beach, AL 36561

Phone: (251) 432-4878

Free Case Review

Contact Us Today